iERP is a dynamic fully funded startup from Slovakia. We are developing highly innovative AI prediction solutions used by Fortune 500 companies and starting a new offering for the SMB market. Our efforts have been recognized by international media, we won multiple competitions and our case study has been promoted by companies like Google! But most importantly we are a family, therefore we are looking for like-minded individuals, that are self-driven and would flourish in our team.
We are looking for a self-driven marketing manager that would join our operations teams and will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders on the brand promotion of our cloud and on-premise platform that helps businesses to predict their future.
* Maintain existing, develop new and implement effective product marketing strategies.
* Develop and continuously improve main product message and target group definition (target group segmentation, buyer personas, USP, value propositions).
* Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
* Periodic competition analyses process.
* Create product messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns) that differentiates new products and services from competitors.
* Work with various teams (consulting, development, sales) to implement strategies.
* Create product content plan for case studies, website copy and blog posts and overview video production.
* Content creation for social networks based on the content calendar.
* Coordinate with 3rd parties on content creation, design preparation and proofreading services; Fiverr, Upwork, etc.
* Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs (website traffic, leads, etc.).
* Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
* International worldwide event attendance preparation and attendance.
Requirements and Skills:
* Completed studies with a focus on marketing (ideally digital) & communication / Social Media
* 2-4 years of professional experience in social media and content creation
* Very good English skills
* Passion, initiative and organisational skills to manage multiple social media channels
* Understanding and up-to-date knowledge of new trends in the digital world
* Writing talent and a very good visual sense for image and video material in a social media context
* Out of box thinker with ability to work in dynamic startup environment
What we offer:
* Fully remote work with occasional meetings in co-working space.
* Training, mentoring & international conferences.
* Relaxed and informal culture.
* Company events.
* Flexible working hours.
* Salary €1500 – €2500
* Work on contract.