Pre-sales and Implementation Consultant
iERP is a dynamic fully funded startup from Slovakia. We are developing highly innovative AI prediction solutions used by Fortune 500 companies and starting a new offering for the SMB market. Our efforts have been recognized by international media, we won multiple competitions and our case study has been promoted by companies like Google! But most importantly we are a family, therefore we are looking for like-minded individuals, that are self-driven and would flourish in our team.
Implementation Consultant for AI Solutions.
We are looking for a self-driven implementation consultant that would join our operations teams and will be working closely with our clients and partners with our cloud and on-premise platform that helps businesses to predict their future.
* Provides Sales support (product presentations/demonstrations/proof of concepts) for iERP artificial intelligence solutions
* Create compelling, relevant demonstrations and presentations in person and online
* Gather and analyze requirements of a specific client project
* Coordinate all aspects of a project for a client
* Responsible for overall delivery of schedule, budget deliverables
* Determine direction, timelines, schedules and activities for an area of the project
* Establish solid working relationships through the management level.
* Able to articulate technical concepts to a business audience
* Ensure all deliverables in the area of responsibility is delivered on time and on budget.
* Customer and channel partner enablement including training
* Provide guidance to other Professional Services Consultants and clients
* Develop best practices and associated documentation
* Engage in marketing events and conferences
* Possession of outstanding oral and written communication skills
Requirements and Skills:
* Educated to degree level.
* At least 2 years of pre-sales/consulting experience in the IT sector.
* Understanding of digital transformation solutions in the manufacturing, distribution or finance segment is a big advantage
* The candidates must be results-driven and highly motivated, possessing the ability to work on their own initiative and be a sound communicator
* Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference
* Willingness to learn new technical skills
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders
* Sound PC skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language is a must.
What we offer:
* Fully remote work with occasional office/site/exhibition visits (10% of the time).
* Training, mentoring & international conferences.
* Relaxed and informal culture.
* Company events.
* Flexible working hours.
* Salary €2000 – €3500.
* Work on contract.